Looking back on my first couple of posts, I realized I hadn't even introduced myself.
First of all, my name is Julee. I decided about age 13 that my parents spelled my name wrong and changed Julie to Julee. So, friends and family still use the ee sometimes. I still use it some, depends on my mood. I also go by Jules, Julsey, JuJu, Dules (nephew nicknamed me Dules, and shortened it to Du sometimes), and Bippy (nicknamed by my niece).
My bestfriend and sweetheart is Chris.
My cat, my little boy, is Willy.
I am in healthcare and Chris is in law enforcement.
Chris loves to cook, so we eat at home alot. He is an amazing cook, loves to use spices. He is a big fan of sushi. I, on the other hand, am not. We took a "Sushi Making 101" course, and I can create sushi that I will eat. His brain is full of trivia and an astounding amount of knowledge. He loves knowing words, and their origins. Conversation with Chris is often very interesting.
I am a scrapbooker, love photography, (but my photography skills pale in comparison to my brother, he is a fantastic, professional photographer http://www.hasselweems.com). Reading is also something I enjoy. Travel? Just say the word and I am packing my suitcase.
That's a quick, condensed version of who we are. You'll get to know us more as this blog goes on.
1 comment:
What a lovely post Jules (Julsey, JuJu, Dules, Du, Bippy) hahaha ;)
Oooh, we love sushi. Jade makes it for us (me, I can't cook to save my life.) Chris sounds a lot like Brian (head full of knowledge).
I just took a look at your brother's site and yes, he is an awesome photographer.
x x x Lynn
Post a Comment