Saturday, September 20, 2008

$0.25 wings, all you can eat shrimp and football

We spent the day working in the yard, well, Chris did most of the yard work, and I started cleaning out the garage. I didn't get finished, but I feel good that I made some progress.

On one of the trips to the dump we saw a sign for $0.25 wings and all you can eat shrimp, with the ballgame on at 8. So... we decided to go. We got 8 wings for an appetizer, and then got the shrimp. We shared the two re-orders while we watched the game. Food was great!

The dangerous thing about this, is that it is only 3 or 4 minutes from the house! We could make a habit of this! I ate more shrimp than I should have, but it was sooo good. Shrimp has to be one of my all time favorite foods.

2 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Did you stop because your mouth got tired or were you actually full?

Jules said...

I got tired of chewing of course!!