Saturday, December 6, 2008

iPhones

My phone has been acting up and Chris's needed a new battery, so I had to go get my driver's license renewed, and then I decided to stop by the AT&T store. I was just going to upgrade my phone and get him a battery. I ended up leaving with two iPhones, one for each of us. Really enjoying them, but we are both finding that some of the things our simple phones can't be done on the iPhone. Simple things - two main ones for me - I can't forward a calendar note and I can't create groups so I can easily pull up a certain group of people who would be receiving the text (and calendar note).

Also, we found that if you enter a contact, you can enter a birthday for that person, BUT it does not import it into the calendar which makes no sense to me. So, I had to go through the calendar month by month and enter all of that information even though I had already entered it in each contact.

But, all in all, I love it. We are downloading all of our music CDs into the iTunes.

No comments: