Saturday, January 24, 2009

Experimenting

Jessie, who has been doing my hair for about 6 years, suddenly up and moved to Florida, without a word to any of her clients. So, it was time to find someone new. I went in a new salon in my town this morning as a walk-in. Brooke was able to see me, and we decided to experiment a little, we added some red in with my light blonde and dark blonde. Looks good. Might not do it again, but for now, I like it -- we'll see what the reaction is. Ran into a friend after I left the salon, and she liked it and Chris likes it... maybe I will do it again...

2 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Mama might freak! I'm about to do my color again also. Do you think she could handle it if I went red also?

Jules said...

I think nothing surprises her anymore!