It's the Deep South - and who can't get excited about the winter storm that is heading your way? The news prepped us for 3-4" of snow in our area, and 6-8" north of us. Finally around 10 pm last night, it started rolling in. Guess what, we were in that tiny part of the huge system that just got ice! The crap end of the storm. About a 1/4" in our yard this morning, and it's raining. It's warmed up to a blistering 34 degrees, so it's melting when it hits. We went out and got a few pictures, but I just couldn't get excited about it, esp when my SIL said they got 6-7" of snow and the kids were out making snowmen, snow angels and throwing snowballs. I'm glad the niece and nephew are having fun though!
I got a snow day from work, but honestly, I needed to be at my desk.
It could be worse though, the power could be out, but so far, so good. We've had a few flickers, but it's still on.
No comments:
Post a Comment