Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Missing my friends

I'm having "moments", and lots of them. A thought crosses my and either I'm laughing or my throat gets tight and I'm choking back tears.

"I Can Only Imagine" comes on the radio and I'm in tears. What a beautiful song. I never really appreciated it until it was sung at my aunt's funeral.

I put a picture of Buzz up in my office. He is smiling that big ole Buzz smile, and looking at it makes me feel better. For se reason though, I haven't been able to handle one of Edna. I'll get there.

I'm still not over Willy, and don't know that I ever will be. Sometimes it's the guilt of having him put to sleep, but I couldn't stand the suffering he was enduring. Gabby is so much like him in so many ways, she's been a huge comfort to me.

Grieving is a process and I'm working my way through it.

Yeah, I miss my friends and my little boy.

1 comment:

ashley said...

So sorry, friend. :( Thinking of you...we should get together soon!!