Saturday, February 2, 2008

Contacts

So, I've decided that I'm tired of my glasses after 9 years. I went and got fitted for contacts. This trial period is prooving to be very interesting! I've had all sorts of little complications, in addition to not being able to see my computer with them in (they are bifocals), but I can see so well when driving! It's like a new lease on life when I'm in the car, sounds a little silly, but true. I always feel like I bypass my glasses when I'm turning to look over my shoulder.

I've had trouble figuring out which is the right way for them to go in. I FINALLY spotted the 123 on the lens to help you out. Even the girl at the optical shop couldn't find it.

I had trouble getting one out the first night. Chris was coaching. After a while, we finally decided it wasn't in there. I got to laughing so hard and had my finger on the side of my eye, I guess I pushed it out - so it was there afterall. It the process of all of that I tore it and had to go get a replacement pair.

I just don't know if contacts are going to be for me or not, but I am going to keep trying. I may opt for Lasik surgery if it ends up that I can't wear contacts after all.

No comments: