Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another new restaurant

Last night, we ate at a Chinese restaurant we'd never eaten at before. I've seen it, but had never considered it. We wanted more than your typical fast food Chinese. So, we were surprised - nice decor. Service was pretty good, food was pretty good, not outstanding, but it was good. Prices were reasonable. Funny how I've ridden by the place many, many times over the years, have never really heard any comments about people eating there - just never paid it any attention. It is in the old Steak and Ale building and there were a lot of people eating there. A couple of weeks ago when we found the little seafood restaurant that we had just ignored, and then were pleasantly surprised, I started thinking about other restaurants we might be missing out on. So, this one came to mind. I'm going to have to start paying more attention.

No comments: