Okay, so I moved in my house just over a year ago. Boxes got piled into what was to be the guest room. Then a few months later, Chris moved in and more boxes got piled in that room. So much so that we started calling it the box room.
Well........ I can't take it anymore! I took a deep breath and went in there this morning and started going through boxes. I've made a lot of progress, but have a ways to go. I have stuff spread out all over the entire house. So, that will be motivation for me to see this through.
I have a bunch of boxes and trash to take to the dump, a pile of things to donate to a co-worker's church's yard sale, a pile of things to make a second pass at to pare it down even more.
In addition to all of that, I did all of the laundry, cleaned up the kitchen 3 times, managed to fit in watching Desparate Housewives and make this post. But, it is getting time for bed since the work week will be starting bright and early tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment