
It was one of those just because gifts. One that touches your heart like no other. Months ago, Anna Grace called me, she was so excited, she had me a surprise. For one reason or another, we'd all be together, but we'd forget about the surprise. It was fun though, the anticipation of what could she have seen that made her think of me. Finally, on the day we took the trip to the American Girl Boutique and Bistro, Anna Grace gave me the surprise. The photo above is the front of the personalized gift card she made for me.

The note she wrote me.
The gift, and I absolutely love it! She nailed it, it is perfect for me, just my style. Thank you Anna Grace, this gift really means so very much to me. I think your art work is great. The personalized card is a treasure, and will stay on the cat, I can't bear to take it off.
I love you sweet girl. Aunt Jules

No comments:
Post a Comment