I went shopping yesterday with Chris's cousin Lynn. We went to North GA. Had a great time! The weather was wonderful. I wore my Sarah! (McCain/Palin) sweatshirt, and was stopped 6 times with compliments on my shirt.
I ended up spending the most in Harry & David - got some delicious goodies. Found some Grey Flannel for Chris. Got some soup bowls, a shirt and some cookie cutters. We ate supper at Pappa Deaux - great food. Love the crawfish.
I really enjoyed spending the time with Lynn - that was the best part of all.
On the way to pick Lynn up, I stopped to get gas, filled up at $2.62, stopped at the same gas station on the way back home to top off, it was now $2.53 a gallon. It cost $23.95 to top off.
2 comments:
I saw a student the other day with a shirt that said "I'm voting for the old man and the hot chick."
too funny!
Post a Comment