I have been enjoying 5 days straight off of work Thur - Mon -- 3 more to go before it is back to work. Thursday, I just took care of things like returning movies (but first I watched Personal Effects which I hadn't had a chance to watch since I'd rented it and it was due back), going to the post office to mail off a couple of packages, did some random cleaning. Chris and I went to dinner at Red Lobster.
Yesterday, I worked in the garage all day long - from 6 am - 5 pm, and managed to catch up on all of the laundry also. I also took all of the trash to the dump. I know it's not the way most people want to spend their time off, but I'm feeling good about getting this stuff done. I am trying to minimize.
I got up at 7 am this morning, and sat on the sofa and promptly fell alseep again until I had to wake Chris up at 9 am because he had to go into work today. He just left a little while ago, and now I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do today... guess it's back out into the garage. I'm making a second run through boxes and trashing some of the things that survived the first cut. But I think I must pause for breakfast first.
No comments:
Post a Comment