For the past 9 months, I've been dealing with a medical issue. Now there has been a change, or something they say might be a change, an enlargement - could simply be a different reading due to CT scans being done on different machines - but the question now arises -- "to biopsy or not to biopsy?"
I'm wrestling with the decision - these are my lungs we're talking about.
Do I wait it out until the next CT in 3 months? Or do I biopsy now and know? Those are the choices I've been given.
What would you do?
No comments:
Post a Comment