Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Willy photos

How many ways can you lie on a bench?
According to Willy, at least 3...
All of the above shots were pre-surgery.

This is Willy's first post op day, I was amazed at how good he looked and was getting around, and I was a bit shocked by his new hair style.

This next one is on post op day 2.  Chris went with me.  I love the way Willy is looking up at him.  (Hey Dude, can you get me outta here?)


Another one of his rock star hair style

First day home from the UGA Small Animal Teaching Hospital.

Feeling better... enjoying the swing on the screened in back porch.


2 comments:

RenaRF said...

Willie looks really great - the haircut notwithstanding! I'm so happy that he's doing well.

Jules said...

Thanks Rena. It was a shock, but we're getting used to it. It is going to take a long time to grow back, but it will grow back thankfully. He is a handsome cat if I do say so myself.

And yes, I think he looks great for what he's been through. Even great on the 1st post op day!