Chris wasn't as enthralled with Vegas as I am, of as I hoped he'd be. He passed on going on this trip.
It will be odd being there solo, but I've got so much planned to keep me busy that I know I'll have fun.
I want to see The Lion King at Mandalay Bay tonight, and Ka at MGM tomorrow. Im going to fill the rest of my time eating, gambling and sight seeing. Oh yeah, and attend that meeting.
I signed up for Google Latitude so Chris, my parents and my brother could track me. I figured it was only fair to let him track me because I am tracking his trek across the west on their camping trip to the Grand Canyon.
I'm taking a shuttle to Atlanta. Great service! Let someone else worry about the driving. I know I'll be especially grateful for it after I arrive back home on the red eye.
I downloaded The Help to read on the plane, but I made the mistake of starting to read it. I finished it yesterday! It is a great book. If you're looking for a great read, get this book. It will definitely make you laugh, and cry, and also make you stop and think.
I'm so glad my parents raised me to be accepting to different races. God created us all and loves us equally.
So, I think I might doze a bit, because I can do that, because someone else is driving.
No comments:
Post a Comment