Monday, March 17, 2008

Catching up

I haven't posted much lately because I've just been so busy! Work is keeping me on my toes. We are very close to opening up the new office. I will be glad to get all of that done. The new tenants in our building started the demolition for the construction of the space they are renting from us. A group of us worked this past weekend to get rid of the stuff we hadn't gotten to yet. It's fun watching the demolition get going. Exciting times.

I've been dealing with some health issues, and hoping that they will start resolving soon. I'm starting to get frustrated with all of the doctor appointments.

We've had some crazy weather lately. I actually saw a funnel cloud, it was a truly awesome sight to see. I snapped a shot with my camera phone, so the quality isn't the greatest. I wish I would have had a real camera with me. It was also the first time I've seen golf ball size hail. This was the storm system that went through Georgia the day after the tornado ripped up downtown Atlanta.

No comments: