Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Rhonda

Happy Birthday to my friend Rhonda in Oklahoma.

Thinking about her birthday made me think about our long time friendship. We've been friends for 29 years now!

I have been so lucky to have so many good, longterm friends in my life. Rhonda is one of the best.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Thanks sweetie! You're my dearest and oldest friend. Wow, 29 years. That's amazing.

Rhonda said...

Thanks sweetie! You're my dearest friend.

Aunt Sally said...

Dear Sister,

Thank you for finally inviting me to your blog that has been in existence since last year. Even though I know a lot about you, I decided to read your profile. Since when did you go into accounting?

Happy Birthday Rhonda!

Jules said...

Accounting... must have been a slip of the mouse. Healthcare isn't in the list that I could see... go figure. And, actually, I keep 7 different checking accounts at the office for 3 different corporations, so I'm on the edge of accounting.