
Oh the joys of home ownership. The other day, I walked into the guest room to find bits of ceiling plaster on the floor and furniture. I looked up and uh oh... a roof leak. So yesterday was the day to repair it. We had to put the ladder in the bed of the truck to get it high enough for Chris to even get onto the roof. The pitch of the roof is very steep. The repair didn't take that long once he got up there, and there was only one really scary moment when he started to slip. There's really nothing to catch onto. He managed to use the part of the roof of the porch to brace himself with and to stop the slipping.
I was SO glad when he was safely off of the roof. Thank you Chris for fixing the roof.
No comments:
Post a Comment