Sunday, August 22, 2010

Reality bites

This has been a tough week for my friends.

An ugly foe rearing its head in the form of fear, and the possibility of something so much worse. ~~~

Seeking a name for the culprit that is slowly taking mobility away, so we can fight it once we know what it is. ~~~

A shock to the very foundation of something ordained by God. ~~~

Something so difficult to talk to me about, from someone who can talk to me about anything. ~~~

I love each of these friends.  I hurt along with them.  I stand beside them offering what I can, which sometimes is only a hug, a word of support, sometimes something a little more practical.

I want each of you to know that I am so sorry these things are assaulting you, and to know that I am standing with you in prayer and faith.

No comments: