Chris was going to watch the Fiesta Bowl, so I finished cleaning the kitchen and sat down at the computer for a little while. I decided to walk in and sit down with him for a little while. He was reclined back on the new loveseat, zonked out, and in "my" spot lay Willy, also zonked out.
Needless to say, we are LOVING the new furniture. I finally feel a little settled, and this feels more like a house. We are actually using the living room more instead of just passing through. Chris and I have spent more time together watching TV. I'm excited about the sofa delivery yet to come, (Jan 30th! Long time to wait... but hey, at least now it is January) once it gets here, we can get the room arranged like we have planned, and we can invite people over because there will be enough room for more than a couple to sit! Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment