It's Sunday morning, all is quiet outside, Chris is still sleeping. I have gradually become a morning person, and I love being up early when it is quiet like this. Yesterday as I was straightening, I decided I'd like to rearrange the furniture in the bedroom. I wasn't too excited about having to ask Chris to do it, but thought I'd give it a shot. When I mentioned it to him, he said he'd been toying with the same arrangement in his mind! So, today, he's going to disassemble the bed and move it. I'm looking forward to seeing how it comes out. We measured yesterday to make sure it would all work, and it will.
Dinner last night with Susie and Bob was great. Food was wonderful. Our waitress was a little bit snippy, but the service was fine. Enjoyed meeting Bob. Great conversation. Good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment