Saturday, January 5, 2008

Straightening up

We were on the go so much during the holidays that things kind of piled up around the house. This morning, I woke up with determination to put the house back in order. The older I get, the less I can stand clutter.

I guess it is the scrapbooker in me, but I seemed to attract paper like a magnet! I'm working hard on throwing out paper, (junk mail, newspapers, et) as they come in, instead of setting them to the side to deal with later. Read it and trash it. That might be my new motto.

I started taking down the Christmas decorations today. I started with the wreath on the door. I will need Chris's help to take down all of the garland outside. We put it up there to stay in case of wind. I hope we didn't make it too hard on ourselves for the removal process!

Chris told me he wants to go to Bass Pro Shop a little later today. That place is HUGE!

We went out to eat with friends Terrell, Lill and their son Elliott last night. Went to a Chinese Buffet. We're meeting friends Susie and her date Bob tonight at Carrabba's for dinner. Busy, busy!

No comments: