Yesterday, my parents had their 50th wedding anniversary. Tomorrow, my siblings, their spouses, me and Chris are giving them a party. We are having a Coffee and Dessert reception. So far, we have a total of 90 people coming. I have been baking for days! I had never worked with melted chocolate before, but ended up making quite a few recipes with it.
I was trying a lot of new recipes, and only ended up trashing 2 of them.
I still have things I *want* to make, but I just don't think I can physically fit it all in. I have done alot and with all of the food that friends and family are contributing, I'm sure we will have enough. I just want for it to be the best!
I'm hanging up my baker's cap. I am physically exhausted. My back has been giving me fits, my entire body gets stiff when I stand up for long periods of time. But, even with that, I've been enjoying myself with this whole process.
I have cleaned up the kitchen at least 10 times between yesterday and today.
No comments:
Post a Comment