Sunday, July 27, 2008
Jenn
Yesterday my friend Jenn called. We haven't seen much of each other in the past couple of years throughout my divorce, but we have kept in touch by email, and a couple of get togethers. She had not been to my house, so she didn't know exactly where it was. She was headed through the town I live in on the way to another on a shopping trip. She called and I said sure, come on by, the house is a mess, but come anyway! I gave her directions and shortly she was there. She asked if I wanted to go with her, so after a quick bite of lunch, a quick shower, I was out the door with her. We had a blast! I hated to see the afternoon end so quickly. We're going to try to have dinner at her place one night this coming week. Jenn can cook up some amazing dishes. I'm already hungry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment