Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday?

It has been good to have a 3 day weekend, but yesterday felt like Sunday all day long. Today started out feeling like a Monday. Chris and I got up at our regular time and went to Shoney's for breakfast. After breakfast, he left for a weeklong trip to Mississippi to attend a training course for work.

I went the opposite direction and fed my bosses' animals (3 dogs, 3 cats, a ferret and a newt) while they are away on vacation. Then I stopped to pick up a prescription I had called in. I'm back home, and Willy and I are taking it easy.

I think later I'm going to work on cleaning out some of the stuff I got out of my storage unit that has been sitting in the garage for 2 months. I'd like to be able to park in the garage again. I think I am going to throw away 80% of the stuff - it is just a matter of getting it done.

No comments: