Sunday, December 20, 2009

Couch potato

I say I'm not going to do it, I'm not going to just waste my weekend, but I did it again - I did the couch potato routine. Granted, yesterday, I didn't feel all that great. Nothing specific, just blah - couldn't get going. I did manage to get a few things done. I even baked a batch of cookies, but don't tell Aunt Sally because I'm taunting her about saving me some of the cookies she's making.

We were invited to a couple of events yesterday, but I just couldn't get myself together enough to get ready to go.

I have cleaned the kitchen, made some gift tags, did a crossword puzzle, did some online surveys... you know - productive stuff. At least I can tell myself they are productive. Well, I did need to make the tags because I need them tomorrow, and the kitchen has to be done.

Making the tags was getting to be a little bit of a challenge because my hand kept going numb. I'd have to stop and take a break and rest my hand after only making a few. A sign of things to come if I don't get them fixed.

I'm going to have lunch with Kindredly on Tuesday, and I'm looking forward to it.

Three day work week this week and next. Lots of end of year work to cram in on those few days.

And this blog post, I'll count it as productive.

Oh, and Chris, yeah, he was right there with me the entire time. Well, except for when he went to the grocery store to buy steaks for supper last night. And today, he might have the edge on the potato-ness.

No comments: