Saturday, September 18, 2010

Good hearts

I've been happy to see that my friend is blessed with so many friends who love and care about her.  We opened a community on Lotsa Helping Hands. We have 42 people signed up so far to help with various needs she has.

I have these thoughts of things I'd like to do for her.  Someone volunteered to take on the t-shirt project.   This is a relief to me!  She has contacts, she knows people. I was going to have to rely on the hope that I'd pick the right place, because I just don't have anyone in the t-shirt realm to call on.

We have a raffle in the planning stages and people have been stepping up and donating some great prizes.   There are several more things in the works.  We already have a great prize package due to the generosity of kindhearted people.

Thank you everyone, you know who you are.

No comments: