Saturday, July 25, 2009

1st Sidecar Ride


Getting ready...


I'm really gonna do this!



Here we go...



The Ural. Chris took his test for his permanent motorcycle license today. Of course, it was no surprise to me that he passed. We celebrated by purchasing a helment for me so I could go on my first ride with him. So, here are some random photos from our ride - in a jumbled up order.


The only way I could get a photo of both of us... The sun was behind us, and I thought it was kinda cool seeing our shadows in front of us, so I grabbed the iPhone and snapped this photo.



The sidecar is pretty roomy....

My view from my seat in the sidecar.

2 comments:

Aunt Sally said...

Jules, I would have never imagined you in a sidecar. On your own motorcycle leading the way with Chris trying to keep up would be more of what I would expect from you.

ashley said...

Yiiiikes!! Was it so fun?