Our days have been very busy lately - so much so that we are eating out every night. We always seem to do that when we are running at full speed.
I made it through the end of the fiscal year closing of the books! Yay! Always a stressful day for me.
Scheduled a few vacation days around the holiday to extend the weekend - ended up with a cold, so my vacation day turned into a sick day - b.u.m.m.e.r (Ashley if you're reading this, I always think it is cute when you do that, and I've never really had a place it would work before)
Had to get my XM radio signal reset in my car. I was having a bit of withdrawal while it was out of commission. I love listening to the comedy channels. Sometimes I am laughing hysterically, and I wonder what the other drivers are thinking if they see me. (Ashley, this might help your road rage...)
Upgraded my iPhone to the new operating system - liking texting MUCH better now. Still encounter typos, but not nearly as many. I was spending more time correcting my typos than texting, so I'm happier now with the wide keyboard text feature. Also found out you can slide your finger and the letter you stop on when you lift your finger is the letter that is typed. (that works on the old O.S. if you haven't upgraded yet) The texting was the one thing I really disliked about the iPhone, and now I can use both hands to type, so my speed has improved. You can also forward a text now which was something that was sorely lacking.
I'm hoping the voice memos will come in handy - I think it just might.
While sitting home on the sofa all day, I was channel surfing and stopped on Bravo TV and got interested in "The Fashion Show" and ended up watching a 5 or 6 hour marathon. They are down to the final four, and of course I'm hooked now.
Other than sitting on the sofa, I managed to get 2 loads of laundry done.
I missed a get together with Chris's family tonight because of the cold. He brought food and medicine home with him. He takes such good care of me.
Going out for a girls night out tomorrow night with Susan, Gina and Tonya.
No comments:
Post a Comment