Feeling better this morning. Chris brought me some Tylenol Severe Multi-Symptom cold medicine which I took last night and was able to sleep the entire night.
I feel like getting out and doing some things today, I was a total couch potato yesterday. Willy needs some more food, it's getting really low and I know he'd appreciate me restocking the pantry.
We finally went and picked Chris's bed up from his cousin's house where it has been stored for the past two years. Thanks John for storing it and helping Chris load it. He was able to get it in the house by himself. Sometimes I'm amazed by the strength of that man. So, I want to get the guest room set up - finally!
I need to find something red to go with the blue and white I'm wearing to the 4th of July BBQ.
No comments:
Post a Comment