
The latest craze in scrapbooking is digital scrapbooking. I thought I would give it a shot. I have Photoshop Elements 5, and tried a few times to figure it out, but got frustrated. I decided this morning that I was going to accomplish a simple page today. I did it! Above is the end result. (Yes I know I've used this photograph on this blog before, but it is so darn cute, and the journaling was super easy).
The danger for me is all of the digi stuff I can buy on the web! Oh no!! I have seen some really cute stuff, but bypassed it because I wasn't sure how I could use it. I'm almost sad that I figured it out with Elements, because I was thinking of upgrading, or buying a completely different program so I could try out digi. But now, I know I can do it with Elements... (but their new version has a really great feature for merging photos...)
So, a new hobby begins.
1 comment:
Great digi layout Jules. It's fun, isn't it :) There is a lot of good free stuff online for digital scrapping. I just don't download it because the file sizes are so big.
Photoshop Elements is supposed to be a great program for digital work...a lot more user friendly than Photoshop. Can't wait to see more of your work. Hey, we're both learning at the same time hahha
Love Lynn
Post a Comment