Saturday, December 8, 2007

Groceries and DVDs

Yesterday I went to the grocery store to get the ingredients for taco salads which we were going to be having for supper. Why is it when you go in the store for a few things, you spend $131?

I stopped by Movie Gallery and rented Mr. Brooks, and Wild Hogs.

Supper was great! Chris's salad is always much prettier than mine, but it's because he likes all of the veggies. For those of you who don't know me and my quirky eating habits, I don't like vegetables. I also despise mustard, mayo, any dressing or sauce that is white or creamy. Don't worry, there are plenty of things that I do like.

So, our salads were vastly different, but very enjoyable to both of us. This is one of our favorite meals because we are having the same thing, but customized. I bake him one of those taco shell bowls, and I have my salad over Fritos Scoops.

After eating, we sat down to watch the movies. We watched Mr. Brooks first. Lots of twists and turns in it. Very full of suspence. Even Chris said that was the first movie in a long time that has made him jump. (at the end) I, on the other hand, was jumping and hiding my head behind the pillow throughout the movie. We both thought it was good.

Wild Hogs was cute, predictable, but good for some laughs.

No comments: