Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jessie

Dinner at Carrabba's was great! We had just left the restaurant when we got a call that Chris's father was in the emergency room with chest pain. We of course headed straight for the emergency room. It was about an hour drive for us. They ended up transferring him to Atlanta by ambulance. After several days of testing, they did a heart cath, he had 3 significant blockages. They put in 3 stents.

Chris and I had both commented that we thought he was a little quiet the other night at dinner. Turns out he was having chests pains then.

Chris went from the ER and drove to Atlanta to stay the night with him. I took Wanda home, and then picked her up at 6 am the next morning and drove her to Atlanta. I stayed about 2 hours and then drove 2 hours to get to work.

He came home from the hospital today. He is looking so much better!


No comments: