Saturday, May 2, 2009

I finally understand...


As Mother's Day approaches, you naturally think about your mother. My Mother isn't a fan of Mother's Day, her philosophy is that you should love your mother every day, not just one day of the year because someone decided they could make money on a holiday.

Well, I do love my mother every day of the year. I was blessed with the best mother ever.

So, you're probably wondering about the photo of the shoes. Growing up, my mother would wear what I thought were ugly shoes. She'd say, "but they're comfortable". Well, as you can tell by the photo, I finally understand. You can convince yourself that ugly shoes are cute shoes because "they are so comfortable." How do you like my new cute shoes?

1 comment:

ashley said...

hmmm.....because I love you, my Milledgeville Mom, I think those shoes are FEROSH! ;) I get it, wearing my four inch heels daily is starting to wear on my knees....at 27. Not looking good.