So, Chris declared today was clean up the garage day. I was happy about it because it's been getting on my nerves for a long time. Last summer, I decided I was tired of paying $65 a month for a storage unit so I cleaned it out and brought everything home and it took root in my garage. Add Chris's tools and guy stuff... and our cars ended up outside.
We ended up getting a good bit done, but we have a long way to go. I worked some on the back porch - lots of pollen everywhere, and he removed some bird feeders and bird baths the former owner had put in the yard- they were getting really weathered. Chris also took down a dead tree in the front yard --- THEN we started working on the garage. My job is to sit still and go through boxes - keep it or trash it.
Tomorrow is another day....
No comments:
Post a Comment