Success! I have the guest room completely cleaned out - all of Chris's stuff stored in the closet in that room. We hauled off another truckload of trash. (We'd taken 3 just from stuff in the garage). It's amazing how much you accumulate over the years. I just put it all in the guest room and shut the door.
But now - the room is completely empty!
I have all of my scrapbook stuff left to organize, a bunch of linens left to find a home for, and some kitchen gadgets. (next project will be the pantry - where I plan to put said kitchen gadgets).
I'm going to re-arrange the dining room.
Tomorrow we might go get Chris's bed from his cousin's house where he has been storing it. I'd really like to do that to get that room set up. It's ridiculous, we've been in the house for two years and I finally got down to business. I was not going to take 5 days off of work and not work on this project.
Chris and I went to have Mexican for supper, and I was telling him that to me all of the sudden, the house seems larger - he agreed. I mean, it's like we just built another room on the house.
I have a ridiculous amount of scrapbook stuff.
I'm really pleased with the progress I've made.
No comments:
Post a Comment