Saturday, May 23, 2009

STILL cleaning out

I have sort of re-defined my garage cleaning plan. I decided that I needed a place to put the garage stuff that makes it through all of the cuts and winds up in the keep pile.

So... we never got the guest room set up, and it just morphed into storage space, but I'm determined to make it a usable room. So... I decided to start there.

I have gone through all of Chris's things and put all of his things in that closet. Let me tell ya, I can pack a closet!

So, I have started accumulating all of my scrapbooking stuff in one pile in the living room. Wow. When that is added to what is in the garage - double Wow. I am going to set up a workable scrapbook space and I am going to scrapbook!

I am throwing away a bunch of stuff! I'm so proud of myself.

I've got two more full days I can work on it, so my goal is to have it all cleaned out and organized by Monday night. Then, I can start incorporating the stuff from the garage.

Soon, I'll be able to park in the garage again.

Mission de-clutter is well underway.

No comments: