I almost waited too long to get a picture of the cherry blossoms in the front yard.
The pollen is as bad as I can remember seeing it in a long, long time. Last weekend, I heard the wind really pick up and Chris came in off the back porch and shut the door behind him. We'd had it open all morning to enjoy the beautiful day. I asked him why he closed the door and he said there was a yellow cloud coming. Boy, was he right. In just a few minutes, everything was coated with pollen.
After taking this photo, I had to wipe my shoes off and throw my pants in the washing machine because they were dusted with pollen from just walking in the yard. They say it's going to be like this most of the summer.
Luckily, it doesn't bother either of us too badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment