Sunday, April 25, 2010

Willy's outdoor adventure

Chris said something that got me to thinking, it was about enjoyment, doing the things you enjoy.  So, I decided that all Willy's life, he has tried to escape to the outdoors - he would get as far as the nearest patch of grass and stop to eat.  We have a big dog pen in the back yard that does not have a dog - so I picked him up, and Willy, Chris and I walked out to the pen.

Chris thoughtfully brought the camera.  We let Willy down for a little while.

He started chewing on the nearest grass right away.

He got up and explored a little, I was nervous that he would climb up one of the trees and we'd be in a mess then, so I was 1 step behind him.

It came time to pick him up and head back inside, Chris said for me to be still.  I didn't know why until I saw this photo:



Yeah, so Willy had an outdoor adventure today, and I think he really enjoyed it.

No comments: